yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka yuka

My Logo

Wednesday 9 March 2011

nOnsENse...!! iM borED..!!

I was built to be da bez..
number 1 n natim less...
read me to my destiny
i've waited patiently
a goal is an ambitions,
a dream,a desire i can define...
as saying a man does great good n talks..

not of it,
is on da way to perfection...
i strive to understand but not through it...
huhh..such a damned...
i barely keep my head
above da ride...
but trouble me inside..

it could beyond my fearness
xchanging tears to laughter...
as natim is more easy than to think..
so natim is more difficult than to think well..
yeah...!!

i should concern about da future.
col dats where i would 
be spending da rest of my times...
life is like an onion...
i peel da layer one by one 
n sumtim u cry doing it...

if i fined a path with obstacle
it probably doesn't lead anywhere...
huhuhhu

No comments:

Post a Comment